Thursday, October 1, 2009
My view on tattoos and piercings.
I could say a lot when it comes to tattoos and piercings because I, myself have 11 piercings and I am getting a tattoo very soon. Why do people insist on getting tattoos and piercings? I believe its because once you get one piercing you want to keep getting them. In other words, they are very addicting. My first piercing was when I was 18 months old and I got my first wholes pierced. I remember I was in 7th grade when my friends were getting their second holes pierced and I decided I wanted mine. Then it was the third whole, then everyone was getting their belly buttons pierced also. I have my nose my tongue and two cartilage piercings. I could probably agree that piercings are addicting because I have so many. Tattoo's on the other hand, I believe that they are possibly addicted, but I wouldn't know because I don't have one yet. It bother's me when people get the most random, stupid tattoos for no reason just because they are bored. When I get my tattoo it is going to be meaningful and something that I won't regret. Some people I have heard actually enjoy the needles so they just keep getting them and getting them until they have so many that they cant count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment