Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cosmetic Surgery

To be honest, my whole view on cosmetic surgery is that it is a waste of money and time. Some people that have plastic surgery spend thousands of dollars and tons of visits to the doctors for new adjustments. I personally would never get any type of plastic surgery just because the way i was raised was that god gave you what he thought you should have, why would I want to change my nose or my face structure just to look better? I think it is truely a pointless thing to do. Well, lets say that I was in a terrible car accident and my whole face was smashed in, then I would consider some type of plastic surgery as being okay. That is the only kind of plastic surgery that I can agree with. If someone is injured and needs something done, but if someone just says well, my nose is pretty ugly I think I want to have plastic surgery; or if someone says well my breast size isn't satisfactory I want implants. Things like that I feel are just so unnecessary and are a waste of money. I would rather spend $10,000 dollars on a donation to kids starving in Africa not just to make me look the way I want to. Plus, I also don't have just that extra money just laying around ready to be spent on something so pointless like costmetic surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment